This No-Bake Cheesecake is so creamy and delicious and it’s a great Summer treat! Skip the oven and try this simple, but thick, rich and creamy filling cheesecake. Serve it with fresh berries on top to add a light taste to this summer dessert.
2 packages (20 sheets) graham crackers
11 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crush the graham crackers until very fine crumbs form;
- Pour crumbs into a medium bowl and add butter, and stir until well combined;
- Press the crumb mixture into individual serving glasses or a 9-inch springform pan, spreading it 1 1/2 to 2 inches up the side; press flat. Chill crust in freezer at least 10 minutes;
- Meanwhile, make the filling: Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time. Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla;
- Pour the filling into the crust. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
· Add fresh berries on top!
National Cheese Cake Day celebration at All the Crave Cheese Cake
All the Crave Cheesecake is celebrating National Cheesecake Day on Thursday July 30th. On top of their regular delicious cheesecakes, the will also have samples of new flavors they are testing. This year will be a bit different due to Covid and 6′ social distancing, the samples will be to go. There is a list of delicious samples including Champagne Cheesecake because what’s a celebration without champagne!